Well Im new to the whole blogging outside of myspace thing so bare with me. I figured with so much always going on I could use this to keep friends and family updated on the wonder world of the Ryan's.
First biggest news has already made it's way around, but im pregnant. I found out Oct 10th and I am due June 2. I get to find out on January 12 if its a boy or a girl so believe me, when I know, you will too.
Steven is currently deployed. He's been gone for about 4 weeks. When he left we thought that he would be back in February, but no such luck. We found out a couple of weeks ago that he's not coming home until April. He'll be gone for 4.5 months and this is the longest deployment we've had to go through together. He's been gone longer of course, but that was before me. He is already tired of being out there and bored all the time. I get calls about 1-2 times a week. He tries to talk to me on email more. Its difficult especially with the pregnancy. I was about 14 weeks when he left and I will be about 32 when he gets home. That should be a nice surprise, a big huge pregnant wife. I was showing, but not that much when he first left.
For those who were hoping we would get PCSed to Ft. Carson in Colorado, no such luck. His name didnt get turned in for the volunteer positions to get moved and so we are stuck here for now. We are now trying to get to Ft. Huachuca in Arizona. Colorado is out of the picture because they are already set to deploy April of 2010 and Steven doesnt want to have to leave me and the baby for a year that soon. So no Colorado, but maybe Arizona. He just wants to get out of here right now and isnt too particular about where we end up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment